back ground

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home made Pizza

I recently went to Denver with my aunt to visit family and just relax, while we were there my other aunt Lorena had made home made pizza they were the yummiest pizza's I have had in a really long time. I asked for the dough recipe which she had memorized. What joy!
Here are some pictures of pizza I just made last week for Lala and our two friends.

PIZZA DOUGH!
1 1/3 cup water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cup flour
1 pkg yeast
Mix ingredients together and let it rise, beat down once then use.
Bake pizza @ 400 degrees 12-15 min
can put dough in the fridge for a few days.

I had some left over dough and made some bread which didnt turn out. I also added olive oil that was infused with garlic which made the pizza even yummier!
add pizza sauce and any toppings you like
 
This was the pizzza I made bbq chicken w/ grilled onions

No comments:

Post a Comment